We are an established Care Agency supplying Domiciliary/Home care and Live in services to clients throughout the United Kingdom. Purple Heart Health care aims to offer the best person-centered care with the individual and their families at the heart of all care planning and decision making. We promote independence and autonomy for people using our services, as well as treating everyone with dignity and respect at all times. We provide a high quality friendly professional service, at the same time meeting the physical, emotional, spiritual and cultural needs of individuals.
We at Purple Heart Healthcare understand the importance of live-in care and the necessity to have a bonding not just with the client but the relatives, friends and loved ones. So that everyone has full knowledge of the care and progress of the client’s wellbeing.
We make a confidential no obligation visit to your home to assess your needs and work with you to ensure you have the right care and support you need. Our staff is carefully selected and vetted following the receipt of satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure checks on the Adult (PoVa) and Child Protection (PoCA) registers. Our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are registered with the Care Quality Commission.
OUR CORPORATE VALUES
* Remain dedicated to our mission
* Respect the dignity of each individual - client, employee, support worker, agency nurse or independent carer
* Strive for excellence and professionalism in everything that we do
* Be responsive to changes in the market
* Maintain compliance with legislative and industry requirements
* Hire staff with the skills, qualifications and capacity to deliver excellence in all areas of our engagement with clients and workers
* Developing our recruitment practice to standards of excellence that stand as a model of best practice for others in the industry
* Applying principles of fairness and openness in recruitment, training/development and placement.